These are perfect for after the games snacks or even a basballl themed birthday party!
This recipe yields 10 double-dipped white chocolate baseball ding dongs:
10 count box Hostess Ding Dongs
1 cup Wilton white chocolate melts
1 squeeze pouch Betty Crocker red cookie icing
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and set aside.
2. Unwrap the Ding Dongs from their individual packages and place on the cookie sheet.
3. In a double boiler pan, heat the white chocolate melts until melted, stirring occasionally.
4. Pour the melted chocolate into a shallow microwave safe bowl to make it easier to coat the Ding Dongs.
5. Dip each side of each Ding Dong into the melted chocolate and place back on the cookie sheet.
6. Repeat step 5 again. If the melted white chocolate has become too thick, microwave it for 10-12 seconds to thin it out again.
7. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to help the chocolate harden faster.
8. Once the white chocolate has hardened, pipe red laces on each “baseball” with the red cookie icing.